Thursday, July 14, 2011

Walks.

"Just Married" at Levis on West 14th.

High Line - small view of NJ.

High Line - View towards the Empire State Building.

High Line - View of the streets.

Piers of NYC facing NJ off 26th Street.

Although the pictures were taken my phone, you can still see the beauty of what I got to walk around & see. Steffy & I took some time to walk around & try to catch the movie. We met up with a few people to see 'Easy A' outdoors, but when Eli & Steph (Eli's wifey) told us that it was cancelled we were a little disappointed. Eli & Steph ended up leaving us & everyone else relaxed near the lawn, talking junk & just enjoying the nice breeze. Nights like these are nothing less than amazing!

Back-dated for the day of the actual photos & outing July 13rd, 2011.

2 comments:

  1. Let me say, I adore the Levi Display.
    & I love the photo's. I cant wait to visit there soon. I hope to move there someday soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea that looks peaceful. Cant wait to get back in NY.

    ReplyDelete

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats