Friday, July 29, 2011

Sunday's.


I woke up feeling productive. I got some pictures that I took on trips, vacations, random journies & printed them so I can put them in frames for the living room area of my current home. Shopped for groceries and after putting them away got to go swimming and BBQ. :) I haven't been in a pool this entire summer besides Jamaica, so that definitely was relaxing. The only thing I am upset that didn't happen Sunday was a yoga/stress class I was supposed to take that morning with a friend. Hopefully this upcoming weekend, or next week I can do that, it's more than needed.

I know the picture quality hasn't been good lately. I've been trying to take pictures with my phone and whatever I have in that moment. I havent' taken a picture on my baby GeeMac in forever! I figured I might as well start doing more, even if it means my laptop or my phone. Steffy & I even decided that what we cook (because we cook healthy items but tasty dishes) would be a nice contribution to our blog. I have plenty of ideas, especially a homemade ice tea that I want to add. This week I definitely will. :)

Hope the weekend went well for everyone.
- Ahlexandria

9 comments:

  1. I read her blog all the time, & It got interested in yoga. I LOVE ice tea, lol. I see some interesting post from you coming up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted my little outfit for you. I do those ideas thank to you. The facial items that I use will be up this week. Then Steffy & her ideas are helping me. Even if I post more than once in a day, I want to incorporate everything for all of you to enjoy, the same way I enjoy your blogs.

    I need to start putting my camera to use again too. Adding photography will give my blog some visual.

    Slowly, I am getting back into the swing of things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why are you friggin adorable? dkjfwoigakdgtjkfjeoia I can't take it! I la yuuuuu!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That shirt looks very comfy. I actually really like it. I like your outfit post alot :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm adorable because that's how you view me my love. <3 I LA LA LA LA LA LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVUH YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dari,
    The shirt is beyond comfy. I love loose fitted shirts.

    I'm glad you like my OOTD posts. I really just try, but sometimes I throw whatever together. =/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so pretty!

    P.S I love your banner!

    ReplyDelete
  8. THANK YOU! :)
    & The banner was made by Jaellexo.Com :) She does cute things. I love your banner to Mama Bear.

    ReplyDelete

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats