Monday, July 25, 2011

Design Thanks!

Darianne is completely awesome for helping me come up with 2897328+1 little designs to change up my blog. I like the one she came up with that I have up with the Hello Kitty bow. How cute is that?! She got to read more into me, read my about me section & figured out different little banners to post, as well as backgrounds that would go nice with it. I definitely will be working with her more, especially love reading her blog & how versatile she is. Wish she was closer to have a brunch date, but I guess via internet will have to do for now. She is truly a kind and genuine peson, she wouldn't even except money or anything for her work. So everyone, check her out! :)

5 comments:

  1. It looks great! I really like how it came out :)
    I wish I was closer too!, I just really wanna be in New York. I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of you girls have amazing blog designs. Dari did a great job Esspi. I'm very happy with this design. I think next one will be a bit more simpler. I am going to test her & her work. Put her to a challenge. I wish she would take my offer. =/

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is the cutest!!

    btw, hope you're doing well ma'am =) i thought of you the other day but couldn't figure out a good way to just pop in and say hello. hope things are well and you're in good spirits!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ash<3 Whenever you think of me email me! I believe I put my email in your ask before. You're too much. I hope all is well for you & thank you (& everyone else of course) for checking into my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats