Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sunday Colors.

Sunday Colors. by Ahlexandria
Sunday Colors. a photo by Ahlexandria on Flickr.


I was told that colors can help a person cheer up. I've been needing a lot of cheering up, but I am taking it all for what it is. I can't do anything about what has happened, but work on the future before me.


Although I have a small bald spot now, I can still let my hair loose into a fro. I love how free it makes me feel, even though the sun beaming on it can get me hot. My curls are apart of me. I honestly just enjoy messing with them & going on about my day.


My cousin Kat has always been such a big part of my life. I can honestly say without her a lot would be different, I would probably have thrown in the towel a long time ago. There are plenty of people who have helped me, but my cousin (who is my Dad's niece) is like my sister. We are a year & a half apart & we were each other's best friends growing up & we still are tighter than ever. Since she went to Rhode Island for school and stayed there for a few years she hasn't been around. Now she's been 29843% there for me & apart of what I deal with. I couldn't more appreciative than I am now for her wanting to be going through this journey with me. She said she's been missing around for so long & now she doesn't want to miss not one moment. I love her for even just texting "I love you & I hope you're ok today." Seriously just the little things.


The weekend is over, back to the hectic week.
- Ahlexandria

2 comments:

  1. I love your hair ! And those sandals are too cute c:

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hair is a big ball of curls! <3 & my sandals, OMG! I have things I've found in my closet that I'm putting to use finally.

    Thanks for the feedback Dari. :]

    ReplyDelete

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats