Friday, July 8, 2011

TGIF!

My name plate has been with me since I was 11 years old.
I wonder what would happen if I made a post every Friday with some kind of topic & it was all called TGIF? I think it would be interesting, but I would have to think of a topic every Friday that involves or relates to the previous on, but with a different edge.

I guess I've gotten used to just snapping a picture with my phone & posting it as apart of my blog for the day. Nothing spectacular about this outfit, it is Friday.

I still have pictures that I need to post from my trip to Jamaica, videos as well. I also wanted to post the pictures I had from my Fourth of July weekend. I will put them up on Flickr, then post them up on here hopefully in one blog post instead of just individual ones. I still have to get the hang of Flickr, I want to build on my gallery that I have on there. The great thing about Flickr is the fact that I can look for people by the camera they use, or they ideas they have & be inspired, or just enjoy what they have done.

I will do my best to not be lazy & post some of these things later on today. Let's see how it all works out. Other then that I hope everyone at least enjoys the day - rain or shine.
- Ahlexandria

3 comments:

  1. I'm jealous, you went to Jamaica, I bet it was amazing.
    Can't wait to see the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I went for my birthday in May. I still have yet to post the pictures up. There aren't many since my camera died out on me while I was out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. seeing this reminds me i need to get my nameplate fixed..
    hope you're having a good friday hun and feeling any kind of better. you're missed on tumblr. and btw, i like the pattern on your top.
    okay..i'm done.

    ReplyDelete

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats