Tuesday, July 12, 2011

City Walks & Talks.

When I got a text Sunday night from her I didn't expect it. I was actually shocked that she had even wrote to me two weeks later after I had to visit the ER. I was a bit upset with her, but in the end we are strong & our bond involves a lot more. People will disappoint you & upset you, but it's a matter of over coming it that proves the definition of the relationship you have.

Yesterday evening we got together. She said she wanted to talk about things, she wanted to just enjoy my company. How could I go wrong with spending time with someone who I know that I am guaranteed an amazing time with no matter what we do. It was nice to just hug her, to see her face & most of all to have her open up to me. She's the type of person who doesn't like to speak about what she deals with, but on our 30+ city block journey she shared everything to catch me up. We spoke about the moon, the sky, the grass, even down to the bugs that crawl. She told me she was on a strict diet, so Pinkberry is always a nice cooling, delicious, healthy dessert. It was her first time trying it & her reaction was "It's an orgasum in my mouth!" Then our walk to burn some calories to try & get slurpees but the machine was out of order. You know the feeling of wanting to collapse walking so many blocks, & you see signs that say OUT OF ORDER?! We ended up enjoying an Arizon Green Tea & Ginseng iced tea instead. We walked further downtown & crossed through West 4th to go to the piers. Sitting on the grass, watching the skyline of New Jersey, talking, enjoying the cool breeze from the river was absolutely priceless. I didn't want to leave until she grew an appetite because I really wanted to take her to the insanely healthy & delicious spot. Finally! I knew her tummy was grumbling & wanted to eat. We walked back towards West 4th, hopped into a dope bar we like to have $4 Soco-lime shots & left to walk a block over to Red Bamboo. Red Bamboo is unexplainable! They're food there is incredibly tasty, but it's vegan/vegetarian. I knew she would like everything, she even tried new things & vegetables, but it was all perfect for her diet. Once we stuffed our faces, had a nice glass of wine, I walked her to the train, hugged & told her I'd speak to her soon. I walked myself to the train & thats where our journey ended.

Now if you're reading this you probably think I'm writing about my ex, but I'm honestly not. I'm talking about my friend Stefanie, which if you've read a previous post I made, is someone extremely important in my life. We had a little falling out, but it was unintentional, but hurt me a lot. After we spoke, got to spend time together, even texted one another when we got into our final destinations, we just knew that we will have one another no matter what happens. Steffy is honestly a person who has shown me a lot about myself, shown me that I am impatient & I do get angry over things without knowing the other side sometimes. & as much as I try to be level headed about things, I do let things get the best of me. She is strong, beautiful & fills this gap that has never been ventured in my life. I love her & I love the relationship her & I have. I can say she is truly someone I would hate to lose, & after our nice night together, I wouldn't let that happen, even if it was close to.

Sorry for the quality of the pictures they were taken with my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats