Friday, July 1, 2011

Floral Is In, Right?!

It's a nice easy post that I can make each day, well mostly Monday-Friday, especially if I throw something together. I'll probably be wearing this again soon. It's a sweater-blazer with a floral top that has purple lace on the back underneath. I wore it with some jeans and teal sandals.

I'm not sure if it's odd the way I take the pictures of what I wear. Am I supposed to be taking pictures of myself as well? Eh, as long as it's an idea of what someone so fashionless as myself puts together. I mean anyone can dress themselves, but if you like what you wear I guess it is nice to share with others. I was comfortable & really liked the colors. OH COLORS! :)

UPDATE* - I went to Best Buy to see if I could fix my camera. Apparently all that it needed was to try out. It works for now. I still have the warrenty & coverage for it, so let's see what happens. I got the video from the ziplining on my computer, now it's a matter of uploading it. That & the few pictures I did get from my trip to Jamaica. Hopefully it'll all be posted soon. I won't back-date the pictures, but I will post the dates they were taken. I cleaned out my Flickr so that should be a big help with everything.

I noticed I never put a contact information on my blog. I have an about me, but no way of people contacting me. The icons on the side are useful, but useless. I don't have a Tumblr anymore or Twitter, they are both blank. I have a Youtube that I should probably post up there. Sigh, in time it will come together. Maybe even a new layout.

- Ahlexandria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats