Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Self Evaluation.

With the new year coming we all create these resolutions that we want to achieve. How many of us though actually follow through with them? I've set out a couple of resolutions myself & although one of them I'm still working on, I still fulfilled a part of it.

I wanted to go back to school, by any means possible I was determined. I have recently applied & started classes again to get my certification in accounting & work towards a degree in business-accounting.

Losing weight, getting into shape, toning my body up - this is the one that's tricking me a bit. Its hard to go to the gym, but I've found ways of exercising while doing my day to day. I love healthy foods, I eat healthy foods & adding them into by daily meals has been simple. Also to help I've purchased a colon cleanse, dietary herbal supplement. Since I have problems with my health & my colon influencing one of them, I felt this was a plus for both losing weight & getting healthy.

Self improvement was one of my biggest challenges. I've been reading self help books, finding different ways to manage & control my feelings, as well as distancing myself from negative energy. As hard as this all is, as frustrated as I get, I've encountered some great lessons along the way. Improving myself is not only a positive feeling, but the knowledge you gain helps open your eyes.

I know I have more in my list, but my these are in my top choices. Hopefully one as simple as blogging once a day will work as well.

- Ahlexandria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats