Saturday, March 12, 2011

Restless

Seriously!
Ever since I've been taking this medicine that's supposed to help me with one of my many health issues, I haven't been able to sleep good. I am knocked out for about 2 hours & from there it's a ton of tossing & turning. My eyes burn throughout the day, I get cranky & I try to control it but my body is drained. I've tried drinking a nice tea to sooth me, I've tried NyQuil & I'm just stuck.

I've been up since 7:30am, which is when I started writing by 'About' section and trying to fix everything on this blog. I started getting annoyed when I tried going to my GoDaddy account & changing my .com here. It worked for a bit, then it started acting up. I will need to figure that out when my eyes aren't on fire. I had a yogurt for breakfast, & I'm waiting to see if Nelly still wants to do her shoot today. Other then that I'm trying to take a nap, but it's not working at all.

I should get to doing my school work, but my mind isn't going to focus on everything for my exams. Goodness gracious!

1 comment:

  1. Our schedule is so messed up! Ugh. I can't deal with this routine. We need to try something new. Let's see if Monday we can meet up!

    GET SOME REST* lol


    p.s; I love your page! You're making me wanna switch mine around lol

    ReplyDelete

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats