Saturday, March 5, 2011

Blogging.

It has become such a necessity in my life. With what I’ve been dealing with I decided to find a new place to blog & let my ideas go. I’ve relied so much on Tumblr & its brought about a different side of blogging. I write to feel free, to be able to share my thoughts, not for anyone to insult me in anyway for what I post. But I guess that is what comes with blogging, you get critics.

No feedback means you’re not doing something right. It means no one is paying attention to what you have to say, but I’m not sure I can deal with negative feedback too good at this point. Considering all the recent events I rather be able to write freely without feeling like I will have someone lashing out at me.
In time I hope to make this blog more of what I want it to be. I plan on moving my .com here as well as getting a designer to help with the html. For now, it can be simple & plain. This can be where my mind wonders & for those who do know about it enjoy what I post.

Don’t get me wrong I don’t want anyone to hold back how they feel or what they think, please do share. An opinion can always help create a new idea for posts. I just feel that lashing out about a post you have no read in depth, or between the lines will only cause a mix up.

Happy blogging.
- Ahlexandria

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I can now comment on your posts every time I stalk your blog lol ; )

    Great choice.

    ReplyDelete

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats