Thursday, March 31, 2011

IBS Awareness Month.

Tomorrow starts IBS National Awareness Month. This is a condition that I live with. Although it doesn't seem serious it effects your colon. It is not something that you can get rid of, but only can be managed. I hope everyone takes the time out to make themselves aware. Many people have IBS, but few don't know the impact it can make.

If you'd like to become aware please check out http://www.aboutibs.org/ .

Thank you for taking the time & your support.
- Ahlexandria

2 comments:

  1. Of course. It is something I live with & I finally am able to share one of the conditions I live with.

    ReplyDelete

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats