Friday, March 11, 2011

For Now

I think the simple look will work for my .com. Moving it over from Tumblr to Blogger was a big move since the followers I have on Tumblr most likely won't follow here. If they do that's fantastic, but if not then like I said I will still write what I want. It's a good way to just get away, have a different look & approach my blog in another way. I was tired of Tumblr & what is offered (blogger wise). I guess this is more personal & people who do follow me can comment & leave the feedback that they want.

Let's see how this all turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats