Sunday, March 13, 2011

I Walked Out On Her.

I remember it like it was yesterday. The decision I made walking out on her, to up & leave. I was so fed up, so tired of everything. I couldn't deal with the attitude anymore, the fighting, everything got too overwhelming. I needed a break, and my break ended up turning into a break up. I was so annoyed, I made one phone call, packed all my things and just walked on out of her house, her life.

This decision was completely in the moment, do I regret it? No, not for one second. It was what we both needed. If only I sat there and took the time to fix it after walking away from it all. Took the time to rekindle our love, the friendship we should have built, getting to know her. 'Til this day I wish I could, I wish I could fix how things turned out, but only time can tell what will happen. We still bump heads, we still are not as civil as I would have hoped we would be. We have so much animosity towards one another it makes things completely difficult.

That habit, the walking out of her, I don't want to do that again. I have threatened her so many times, telling her I'd walk out. I don't want to be that person to just up & leave when times get extremely hard for me. I need to learn to stick with it, no matter what tears & agony is causes.

All I can constantly say is sorry, because I am. But maybe one day I'll be able to show her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats