Monday, March 7, 2011

Love.

What we all end up looking for, hoping for & wanting. So impatient that we don't ever let it come to us. We find ourselves in relationships where we want to find love, but in never comes to us. We think it exists with who we are involved with, but in reality it just becomes lust, infatuation.

When we finally find it we question ourselves, question the love. Did you imagine it being as difficult when you once wanted it? Keeping the relationship together, still loving & not giving up. Love then becomes this obstacle, instead of what we feel for someone. "I love you, but this can't work." Isn't loving someone supposed to be an unconditional feeling?

I've loved, I still love, but I ask myself this from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats