Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Protein Water Mix.

I was going to try this Kellogg's Protein Water Mix in Strawberry Kiwi flavor. It seemed interested because it helps surpress your hunger & you just mix it in your water, almost like Crystal Lite. I purchased it last night at Rite Aide to have it for this morning. I took the package, put it in my bag & when I go to actually use it, I notice a date at the bottom. IT WAS EXPIRED! Me, like the idiot that I am, I threw the receipt out. So I figured I'd try calling the 1-800 number for Kellogg's & see what would happen. They offered me some coupons to help me on my next purchase, & apologized. They also said they'd go to that Rite Aide & get the items pulled off the shelf & restocked. I guess I will be waiting to try them.

2 comments:

  1. expired? what the hell?
    I hate rite aid lol that place always seems "off" and dingy to me anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam!!!
    I was sooo annoyed that it happened. I was excited to drink it. Now I'm going to try something else on the mean time. :) I will post on it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats