Wednesday, February 1, 2012

1st of February & It's a Wednesday!

So you already know what that means....BLOG FEATURES!
I did this a while ago & growing to know so many people I decided I had to do it again. There are so many talented people out there, so many interesting people, I couldn't hesitate with the idea at all. I promised that after my "surprise" (which was moving into a new place) was in progress I'd start adding more to my blog. Now that we have been in the apartment for two weeks & still not completely settled in, I can't let this slip by.

My FIRST feature for this year is a lovely blogger-friend of mine, Elizabeth. I personally enjoy reading her posts about life, her beautiful daughter & how she's evolving. Her blog has a personal touch, with a hint of "Hey everyone, join in on the action." She reaches out to her readers in a creative way with her recap photos & bullets of updates & goals.

I sent Liz an e-mail of questions that I was curious about, but also for everyone else to get to know her better. Enjoy! :)
______________________________________________________________
This is Liz & her gorgeous little one Bee. One of the many reasons I love her blog.

Blog NameBee

Your Name: Elizabeth :]
A brief bio about yourself: Hello! I'm a twenty four year old stay at home mom. I live in sunny Florida. I love taking photos, reading and painting as my past-time. I have a soon to be 4 year old daughter nicknamed bee.I have my AA in Psychology and I'm in love with the man of my dreams.

Why did you choose your blog name?: I chose "Bee" because it's my daughter's nickname. This blog is for her, a glimpse of her toddler years so she can see when she's older.


What makes your blog original?: Hmm. I would have to say it's simplicity. I always keep it nice and simple :]

Are you different in real life from your blog?: Of course not. I'm an extremely candid person and I feel it's only fair to myself to keep it real on my blog as I do in real life.

Who gives you inspiration?: Blogger friends & life.

What is one goal that you've accomplished recently?: I graduated with an Associates in Arts from Miami Dade College.

Is there anything that you're excited about?: Our upcoming trip to Disney World! She's been asking for the past few weeks and I want to make our little girl happy.

What would you say to people (whether it's life related, or anything)?: "Never regret. If it's good, it's wonderful. If it's bad, it's experience." -Victoria Holt
______________________________________________________________

Isn't she just lovely?!

If you want to get in touch with Liz, you can check her blog BeeYum.Blogspot.Com or you can e-mail her at ElizabethMedina87@Hotmail.Com. She's a great e-pal & definitely someone you can have conversation with. Knowing that she's a young mom & raising her daughter to be so creative & think on her own, I completely commend her. Check her & Bee out!

14 comments:

  1. I ♥ you so much!!! I love how it turned out. You did it wonderfully :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Liz! :) I'm glad you really enjoy it. <3 You love. I'm happy that you let me do this.

      Delete
  2. Aw, they are so beautiful. That is an adorable picture of them together.

    I wish she could take me to Disney World! Hahaha :D

    I love the new blog features, girl. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it amazing. & I had to feature people because you guys are what keep me going, keep me reading, keep me interested.

      Delete
  3. I love Elizabeth! She is on of my favorite bloggers :) That little Bee is too precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww how nice :-)
    I read Elizabeth's blog daily!
    Bee's so pretty!
    I'd love to go to Disneyworld. I've never been.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never been to Disney?! GIRLLL! I think it's time for you to go!

      Delete
  5. she's so adorable

    http://thathaitiangirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Indeed she is. I love Liz and her blog. She makes for a fantastic mother, blog sister, and friend. I love the quote she shared...I'm making note of it now.

    :)

    looking forward to more blog features

    xoxo,
    daisy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She does make a fantastic everythinnnng. She's truly such a blessing. & don't worry, your time is coming soon. :] I'm randomly selecting people.

      Delete
  7. Liz is super sweet. & Bee is adorable ❥. Love her blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh myyyy Esspi! Her blog is really awesome. More features, more blogs to follow. :]

      Delete

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats