Sunday, February 12, 2012

Instagram'ing.

Temporary living room look. Nice to have it slightly done.
Can see that we're using our guest room as storage.
Mizi just relaxes around.
The lighting with the blinds closed in the room.
Some of Steff's birthday bottles.
The simple room I live in.
Mornings that I don't want to get out of bed.
Sunday's Curly Fro.

These are several photos that I've posted via Instagram in the past two weeks. As you can see we accomplished putting our sofa together for the living room & have it in the works, but decent enough to sit & relax in. Other things just shared about the apartment or random photos in general.

I should have been giving my body the rest that it's needed, but I've been just doing my normal day to day. I hate having to take time to get better, I just want to do what I have to. The problem with that is I have a weak immune system & by being sick & having this sickness, I won't be getting better unless I give my body that rest.

I hope everyone has been doing good. I also hope that you've been enjoying the features that I've been posting thus far. I still have plenty more to come, more people to send e-mails out to...be on the look out for that. Sharing what others do, or people that I enjoy reading or looking into, seems like the best way for others to know there's more out there then what they usually keep up on.

There's a challenge that I have set for this upcoming Tuesday. I hope that my readers are ready to join it. There is a prize involved with this challenge, so please be ready. :]

Enjoy your night ya'll. & 2 out of 5 starts to the Grammy's.

3 comments:

  1. I adore your Instagram photos!
    I also adore your curly fro <3

    can't wait for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't overwork yourself. Get some rest!
    Ooh, I like challenges , lol.
    And I agree with you on the Grammy's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Instagram photos! I wish Instagram would hurry up and launch an app for Android. Sigh.

    I really suck at maintaining my blog. School is taking the best of me right now. I hope I get back into blogging soon! I have so many photos to share...

    I hope you get well soon. I'm sick right now and it sucks. Drink some tea and orange juice!

    ReplyDelete

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats