Sunday, February 26, 2012

All About You!

Swings

Such a simple picture can mean so many things to the person who takes it. To me this shows my surrounds, my life that can ultimately change dynamics, it can come to a stand still. It involves emotions, my mind, my being. THIS IS THE CHALLENGE!


I was very happy with the four people that entered the last one, gave themselves something to look outside of the normal realm of the world. I really enjoyed picking out a word & seeing what people could come up with. It was so creative, I enjoyed everyone's so much that I gave them all a gift card for entering & the two winners a $10 gift card.

This photo challenge I wanted to get to know people more. As you can see I posted a picture that I took & gave a detail of how it describes me. Here are the RULES:

  • Those who enter must take an original photo (any camera can be used).
  • With that photo you must give me a few sentences on how it describes you.
  • You must comment with your name, photo link, description +& a way to contact you.
  • If you blog your entry please enter the link of the post in a comment below.


EXTRAS:

  • If you blog about this challenge you get an additional +1 point.
  • If you follow me on here publicly, Twitter, Tumblr +1/each.
  • If you tweet about this challenge & @Ahlexandria along with it.


First place winner will get a $10 gift card to Amazon.Com.
Second place winner will get a random set of earrings I created.

*All entries must be entered by Sunday, March 4th at midnight. I will then announce who is the winner on Tuesday, March 6th's blog post.

GOOD LUCK! :]

5 comments:

  1. Since I missed the last challenge, I want to try this one! :) I'll let you know when I blog about it.

    So far: following you on Tumblr and Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I blogged my entry. :) -- http://www.andshewrites.com/2012/02/715pm.html

      Delete
  2. My entry!(:

    http://breathewithin.tumblr.com/post/18678061210/my-entry-for-ahlexs-photo-challenge-my-picture

    I follow you on twitter, tumblr and I tweeted it <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm posting my photo on my blog now ho. <3 I follow you and re-posted your posts about this challenge so give me my extra points. Lmfao :*

    And you have my contact info so yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://i40.tinypic.com/34gwpc3.png

    The about me photo & description is linked.

    ReplyDelete

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats