Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Stress Kills.

Moving wasn't & still isn't as easy as we all made it out to be. Maybe it's getting the best of us & having these events planned & wanting it to be perfect is also on my list. Planning the event can be stressful, but the outcome is the best reward. I'm just hoping for the best this upcoming weekend.

Tonight, although there was yelling, crying & a lot of bull shit, in the end we just settled in, do what we normally do, laughed a lot & went to bed. If there's anything I learned from tonight is that you can't let everything get the best of you. No matter how mad you are, how stressed out things are, you have to learn to set it aside sometimes.

Nothing can just easily change, things do take time & in order for you to keep your sanity, you have to remain at some sort of peace with yourself & the ones you love. I messed up...that I do admit.

Sigh.

I will be finding more ways to relieve stress, to help myself & not end up angry over petty things. I hope that the communication we have all formed, we have a better understanding. I do know though that sometimes there are things that are said & although you think it's ok, some people will react differently. It all depends on how you say it. I will defend that to the fullest & there are times you have to just let your guard down & say sorry & I will keep attacking until that's done.

I don't know. Random ramble. Stress kills!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you feel that way but it's part of life love. I remember you told me a little about this and I know how you feel. Just find something that will distract your mind and get that whiteboard! :]

    I'm here if you need to talk <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. stress will eat you alive if you allow it to! do like you said, find ways to relieve it because thats the only thing that will save you!

    ReplyDelete

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats