Tuesday, January 10, 2012

It's Tuesday Already?!

I thought a day away from blogging would go a lot slower. Yesterday I was already trying to think of what would I post for today. But today is just a start of my Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday journey. I have been considering other days to post for different reasons; one of them being a Saturday to sharing my "Try List" & which bullet(s) I accomplished. The other day would be a Wednesday to get back into doing features. A feature is a interview (video by the person, video with me asking the questions, or typed up) of a blogger, artist, photography, vlogger, designer... WHOMEVER I wish to share with everyone on my blog. Anyways....that is in the works, so be ready when I ask you to be featured.

If everyone has an iPhone they definitely know what Instagram is. It's like the Twitter app of photos for iPhone users. Apparently they have one for Android users now called "Lightbox" I believe. Either way it's a nice way to just share anything you'd like. Today I ended up sharing an outfit I wore along with just a random photo of me.

My floral Forever 21 dress was on sale at the beginning of the year. I threw on a grey sweater with my navy knitted tights. The grey combat boots I got myself for the holidays.

The curly fro has been out & about once a week. I have been trying to wear it out more often. I also don't put too much product in it, or as much as many girls that do have curly hair. I haven't used gel in more than a year & I am definitely trying to keep it that way. By the way, how can you not love that purple knitted scarf from Forever 21?!

I hope everyone's week is going good so far. There's a lot to stay tuned to....I'm also trying to fulfill at least one thing on my "Try List" so let's see when that update comes up. ;)

7 comments:

  1. I love your outfit. Where do you purchase your tights from? Ive been dying to wear some of my summer dresses and turn them into a winter outfit like yours. Your ideas for future blogs are pretty dope, and inspiring ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I've realized about curly hair (or at least with mine) is that the less product I use, the better my curls come out.

    Anyway I'm glad you're blogging regularly again :). I'm trying to do the same thing.

    Take care beautiful ♥ xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that floral dress & combat boots!!!

    You always look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That floral dress and purple knitted scarf are love! I rarely shop at F21... but I think I should start again since they have some cute stuff there.

    I have a Lightbox account, but I don't really use it. *shrugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cant wait for your Wednesday feature posts! & I am obsessed with your curly fro. <3 weird? no don't think so, its one of my favorite things about you hehe. That scarf from forever 21 is TOO AMAZING! I wish I had reasons to wear scarfs down here more often.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cin - I got them at Forever21. They have a good selection of stuff. As for the sale items, I get them online. I'm a AVID online shopper.

    Esspi - thank you for that suggestion. I love when you make posts about what you use because it then expands my horizon on what I should use. Btw, I love your curls!

    Liz, Jenny, Keys - you ladies definitely know how to keep me motivated & put a smile on my face. It means a lot that you have all kept up with my madness on here. xo.

    Bri - be ready. You & the other ladies are going to be apart of my Wednesday features. It should be very interesting. I will post the facts on it very soon & e-mail out the people who are going to be featured starting in February.

    ReplyDelete

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats