Sunday, January 15, 2012

3rd Sunday Of The Year.

Can you believe we are already into the third Sunday of the year!? To think that the holidays have already passed, the weather is actually getting to winter weather (at least here in NY/NJ) & you're slowly getting used to using 2012.

I am trying to get up with my blog like I said I would. I have been slacking though on my "Try List" only because things are slightly hectic at the moment. There will be more news to share in regards to it, but hopefully by February I will have everything ready. Besides one things I will share soon, the features I am trying to organize on my blog, the earrings I am going to create again, the list I am trying to follow, & my regular day to day things - it's seriously slightly hectic. lol.

Although I want to create another "Try List" for this week, I am going to continue with last week's. I want to try & complete things to the best of my ability & not 'half ass'. So hopefully the upcoming Sunday I can share other things that I have completed from that list.

I did start using my camera a bit more. If you follow my Tumblr you will see some of the random pictures I've taken. If you follow me on Twitter you will see more of a day to day with my Instagram posts. Either way, I have been trying to see the world in a different eye, not the bland views that many others see. I want to create an image from what people see normally, into my vision of beauty.

This week I picked the top pictures I believe I took:
Red Peppers
Natural red colors. No edits on this photo.

Brush
The brush in Union Square, NYC. The cold chill that day.

Warped
Warped mind set. Messing with the camera.

Hair
Steffy's hair just slowing while using my 'fisheye' lens.

I know they're all a bit random, but it's random things that sometimes are intriguing.

Hopefully you all had a wonderful weekend. Let's see what I can get into this upcoming week. :)

8 comments:

  1. I love the pictures! What camera do you use? Don't be shy and keep posting them and sharing with us : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're so red.
    I like your camera. I want a dslr camera. My camera takes pretty good pictures, but there arent as sharp as ones taken on dslr's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those peppers what a great shot. I'm a bit behind on my try list as well, can't believe how ridiculously brick it is in NY right now. Hello winter lol

    Xoxo,
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pictures, Ahlexandria! They came out really wonderful. I really like the "cold" day one.

    What kinda camera do you use? I am looking into getting a DSLR, and I would love to hear what your experience is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. but I love random photos! these came out great :]

    I especially love the 2nd one. looks like a lavender color <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. the random shots are THE best! love that "warped" one :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loveeeeee your pictures! You are really inspiring me to dust off the Rebel and take her out! Keep it up love :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ladies, you all should take your cameras & put them in your purse. Then when you want to snap something just take a picture. Keep it, because when you mess with it it can turn into something beautiful.

    I will make a post on the camera I use & why I love it. I will also share my experience with the camera so you all can have an idea of what DSLR you should look into.

    Honestly, Canon Rebel's are great prices. One that is way cheaper than the one I have it a T3 that just came out recently & takes amazing pictures. The quality depends on the person, the lens & the megapixels on the camera when it comes to DSLR (in my opinion).

    The feedback is great - means I should have more photos coming together soon. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats