Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sunday.

If you've noticed I've been trying my best to keep up with my blog & add all varieties to reach out to all kinds of readers. It has been interesting trying to do a "365" blog, but I have decided to just have selected days of blogging. Every Sunday, Tuesday & Thursday I plan on having a blog posted. If I do blog other days they are extras, some exceptions.

I also will be trying to add more photography as well as going back into personal blogging this year. It's going to be a slight challenge, but my thoughts will go down more. I want to get to do some more features, or additional features with different questions to showcase; bloggers, artists, gurus & great people. It's always nice to network & get to know others. Why not pick selected people to go on your blog that others would be interested in?!

Did I mention I am going to continue posting about outfits that I throw together. Once again, I am NO fashionista...it is nice though to be able to see what someone can do with things & how they view clothes & styles. On top of it I do get great prices on the things I wear. IE:
Thursday: My super awesome navy Hello Kitty sweater I got for Christmas from Steffy I felt went well with my tweed tan shorts. I threw on some navy tights & my high tan boots Jazz gave me. Steffy also got me that awesome red bag from Old Navy & my mom got me my lovely watch.

Another thing I want to add is a weekly "try" list. Thanks to Brit & her idea of a "bucket list", I am going to create 5 things I want to try, do or even fulfill this week on Sundays. At the end of the week or the following Sunday (considering a Saturday post) I will tell you which one I chose to do & how it went.

"Try" List:
- Write down ideas for new jewelry.
- Read the next chapter of the school work.
- Complete a test for my school work.
- Eat veggies & drink water all day.
- Take the camera out & get 10 shots.

Lets see how it all turns out.
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.
! Create a "Try" list & let me know how it goes.

6 comments:

  1. I hope you accomplish everything on your TRY LIST :]

    you look adorable! I love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this outfit! & I'm sure you will accomplish everything on your list love :) I especially love the one about taking your camera out, I def. need to do that more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with blogging every Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday! I hope you accomplish that. :)

    I am super excited to see your photography and personal entries. I love taking pictures and posting it along with my entries.

    I like your outfit. :) I especially love your boots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i hope the try list goes good baby doll!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all ladies. The sweater Steffy got for me for Christmas. My love for Hello Kitty & how excited I was to get that shirt! ALSO, my camera does need to be put to more use. I love when you all post photos with your posts it has inspired me.

    BRI* be sure to take yours out more. We are the REBEL girls. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats