Sunday, January 1, 2012

Two-Zero-Twelve

It's a new year & I haven't blogged in a month. Maybe because I have had no idea what to post about, or the fact that I was keeping myself slightly occupied.

Although it's a new year, I wouldn't say there is going to be a new me, but a growing, constantly learning, open minded individual. I want to learn more, achieve things I have in mind & get more involved with my blog. Although they are considered "resolutions" & it does seem easier to do starting the first day of the new year, I can't guarantee I won't be venturing off from time to time. The goals that I do have set up though, I wish to share on my blog & add more to my blog to keep my readers & dear friends interested.

With this being the ending of the holiday season, the start of a new year, it's important for me to thank all of you who have been there for me throughout the entire year, those of you who I have met who have been positive, & the important people who have stood by me. You should always be thankful for everything, every single day, but I had to emphasize it one more time that I am extremely grateful!

Along with wishing everyone a new year I wanted to share some of the goodies I received for the holiday.




Besides the lovely bags that my best friend Steffy got me, I also purchased a nice bag for myself. You can't go wrong with some new bags (although I recently found tons that I got while thrifting lol). Steffy also got me my new film camera in my favorite color. I am absolutely excited to get some photos done & framed with it. I purchased the film the other day but let me say it's slightly expensive. To add to my cameras & accessories I received a tripod from my darling Jazz. I am excited to be able to actually put my Canon back into works. I messed around with it the other day + I always use it to take photos on here. My mother is always making my pockets fatter for the holidays, hooked me up with cash to buy items that I recently purchased. My father got me a sound bar that is awesome too! It definitely projects the sound that I need for music, for movies, even just for the radio. I'm very happy with the items I received this holiday or gave to myself.

Hopefully I can get my ideas together & start posting more & also making them a reality. Bless you all for this year & remember don't ever stop growing. Growing is an important factor to life.

New Years 2012 Outfit: Laced top, pink pearl spaghetti strap, back laced stockings, high waste grey shorts & heels.

xo's - Ahlexandria

5 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoyed your gifts. You truly deserve them and more. I am so proud of everything you have done, and everything that you will do in this new year. I love you mi amor! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Ahlex <3
    I loved your outfit, and I really like that camera. Its cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. KEYSSS, happy newww yearss!

    Dari, happy new year my love! Thank you for putting up with me & I hope you ordered yourself some items. :)

    Steffy, OF COURSE I DO! Why wouldn't I?! You're coming along with me through this venture, don't think you're sneaking away any time soon. I love you Princess <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look hot for new years!!! Great gifts, i especially love the camera :]

    happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats