Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Cheap Date?!

My hiatus has been long enough. My mind has drawn a blank & finally I've come to think of things to write. Aside from pictures I want to post & Keys lovely photo challenge I am determined to do, this topic has always come up - CHEAP DATES!


I am curious as to what people consider a "cheap date"? For me it's a person who doesn't put enough effort in making sure I am enjoying myself. This goes for a friend, a partner or even a potential lover. A date is something that you enjoy with a person to learn more about them, but spend quality time with them. I can say I love going on friendly dates with friends, or even just a group date with people I know. Dating doesn't always have to be something intimate, it can be a casual thing where you just go & revel in someone's time.

With that said....



Three websites that I LOVE & I'm highly addicted to!

Being signed up with these three websites have opened my mind to things I wouldn't have considered doing before. People say "Oh well it's cheap to have a Groupon coupon for a date?!" But why?! I honestly think it's being conscious of your money & finding other ways to be able to spend what you didn't have. It also allows you to do things that you wouldn't normally do in your "price range".

I have purchased things from comedy show tickets for two with drinks, to mani/pedi's, even down to a two hour bike ride for two in the city. Things that just seem to intriguing & eye catching that I say "Screw it! I definitely have to do this!" I have gotten so much for less than $20 it's ridiculous, not just for me but for someone else to join me.

Nothing is everrrrrrrrrrr a cheap date unless someone doesn't put the time & effort into making sure you're pleased. Think about it!


*How many of you think that it's a cheap date? Whether it's a friend, social outing, or even something one on one with a potential lover? What if your partner was to take you out on a LivingSocial date?


Thank you to Keys for the lovely new look on my .com by the way. Follow her!

6 comments:

  1. Also no matter how much money is spent, a persons attitude can cheapen a date.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, sounds like these site are amazing! I'm going to join them and no it's not cheap at all! I definitely use coupons all the time and shop at Goddwill.

    Isn't Keys amazing?! I'm joining the challenge too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! & and I don't think using groupon is cheap at all. In fact I think it's good. Not everyone wants to go out and blow a lot of money on a date or a friendly outing. I'll be fine going on a living social date, its not honestly a cheap date. I LOVE deals, and I've realized I've yet to download this yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. not cheap at all! Livingsocial emails make my day, if you can get a good deal on something not taking it would be a foolish thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree with what you consider as a cheap date. If someone isn't putting enough effort in making sure that I am enjoying myself, that's what I call a cheap date.

    I love Livingsocial and Groupons!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love you ! :)

    i so have to try these websites! i've never been one to ever expect someone to spend money when we go out. if i'm lauhgin, and you're laughing that just makes it the perfect date.

    ReplyDelete

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats