Friday, June 15, 2012

Time Flies!



& to think my little mama has gotten so big & she's not even a year yet. I was going through my phone while I was thinking about "Goodness I've had my .com for three years now" & realized, time actually flies. I look through these pictures of my little one & I realized that no matter what you can't change anything, but love the memories that you have, embrace them.

When I first created my .com I was using Tumblr as my host. Later on I realized I wanted something a bit more personal & moved my .com to Blogger. Although I have been the ultimate slacker, I can't help but enjoy having a .com. It is my own, my own space whenever my mind wants to run free. It's the place where I can turn to & share things, or give things (if I have things to give away). lol. I owe so many people so many things for just being there & thanks to my .com it's brought some amazing folks into my life.

Three years later, some memories that come with it & even a few tears, I wouldn't trade any of it for the world. You live & you learn. I wish there was a way to show my blogs "growth" from then to now like I can with Mizi, but Mizi is far cuter than my blog & easier on the eyes! lolll.

With all of my rambles done & said, thank you all for your support. For being readers, for trying to keep me motivated & making sure that my mind is used to it's fullest potential.

xo's - Ahlexandria



5 comments:

  1. Mizi is so cute (:
    You are a great blogger, and I will continue to support your blog!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome. I'm sure you've done the same for a lot of people! You're a great girl :) I'm glad to have met you!!!

    P.S I don't like cats but mizi is defitnely a keeper! She's adorable ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, Mizi is so cute!

    I'm so glad I stumbled upon your blog or else we wouldn't have became friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful entry :) heres hoping for many years of your .com :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww my comment didn't show up, but I said that this post was beautifully written, and I wish u many years with your .com since I really enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats