Monday, June 11, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award...WHAT THE?!

I honestly didn't expect to be nominated for anything due to my lack of posts. But, I'm glad to know that Dari still has faith in me & continues to read whatever posts I do randomly post up. So thank you to Dari for my nomination entirely. (Click her name to follow her).


Award Rules:
- Nominate fellow bloggers
- Inform the bloggers of their nomination
- Share 7 random things about yourself
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Add the Versatile BloggerAward Pic on your blog post



Facts...dear ol' facts:
To try & think of some that aren't already in my 'About Me'....

  • I always love to learn new things, although not all are interesting, gaining knowledge is key to success.
  • As bad as my kitten is (Mizi is still under a year old), I love her more than I could have imagined to love a cat...aside from Hello Kitty.
  • I try to juggle more than I can, but it's because I get bored easily of one thing & have to be on the up & up.
  • I'm the ultimate slacker of blogging & the crazy thing is I actually love doing it. Clearly just not enough to get posts out there huh?! lol.
  • I'm on to give someone the benefit of the doubt until it completely just goes down the drain.
  • I'm very protective of the ones I love & although tiny, my mouth is large enough to say a lot of hurtful things.
  • Lately I've realized that I have to just take it for what it all is.
I want to nominate people & keep this flowing, but I also don't want to insult anyone if they aren't included in my nominations. So I have decided to nominate people who need the motivation just as I do & hopefully this will be a good reason to blog more. Shoot it's given me good reason!


- Steff     - Lee     - Bri     - Alexis     - Sam     - Cindia


I hope they blog more after this. :)
Thank you again Dari for the nomination.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, you're welcome love.
    Of course I'll continue to read whatever :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you again :) I'm feeling my blogger juices start to flow! I am going to go do this now <3 We just have to keep pushing each other whenever we start to fall into the writers drought!

    ReplyDelete

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats