Tuesday, June 12, 2012

My Monkey!

My Monkey! by Ahlexandria
My Monkey! a photo by Ahlexandria on Flickr.

This is Noah. :) Remember the beautiful KD?! Well this is her son, my godson, my darling monkey. He was over here this weekend & we ended up walking to pick up my camera. WOO! Got my camera back, got to mess with it & got this picture of my little boobee!


Just figured I'd share him with everyone & the picture I ended up loving of him being 1 month old this past Saturday. Kids grow up so fast....I see it by the pictures of some of the bloggers lovely children. Ay!


Happy Tuesday everyone!

3 comments:

  1. He is so adorable, just the cutest little thing. I follow a lot of family/mommy/baby blogs on here. I love babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well he is adorable!!!
    and they do grow up too fast :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is SO adorable!
    babies love me & i love babies soooooooo GIIMMMMMIEEEE!

    ReplyDelete

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats