Thursday, June 14, 2012

Class of 2012!


I have to say this has to be one of the happiest days of my life. I can put together a few, but watching my little brother graduate definitely reached the top of my list. He is brilliant, absolutely handsome & as he said we have a connection, this bond, that are like a pair of twins. He is my little big twin!
Exhausted does not even begin to explain what I feel because of this day, but all in all today was the perfect way to spend it. Half a day, all to go & drive to Pennsylvania to see him in his cap & gown, get his diploma & throw his hat in the air in celebration. The only unfortunate thing was that he felt really sick because he didn't eat, & I can relate to the same feeling. Other than that we spoke about college, his plans, how he wants me involved & just telling him I am too damn proud.

Sidenote: We were talking & he said "Hi" to some little hoochies & they were giggling up a storm all because he said HI! Like chill little chicks get a grip!

Anyways,
As you can see I was ecstatic! I wouldn't have ever missed this day for the world. I didn't cry, but I got emotional & I am just a proud big sister.


To my #1 man, my little brother, my twin;
I couldn't be happier! I am proud of you & I know your mom & our dad will not understand us at all. They won't understand the pressure they put on you, but I understand. You are loving, understanding & open minded. Your mom & Reg raised you well & Dad threw in a little something something lol. Just know that no matter what it is, whether you want to vent to me or just laugh it up, I am here. I am glad you feel comfortable enough to turn to me, to be honest with me. We have a relationship a lot of brothers & sisters can never even relate to. We are on in a kind!
I love you more than you will even know & I'd give you the world & more if I can.
- T.A.S


5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to your brother!
    You look stunning in that dress :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to your brother!
    Hahaha @ your side note. "Little hoochies"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this post is so sweet! I can tell that you really love your brother. Congrats to him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww1 love to see family love.
    congrats to your brother! :) he's a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, congratulations to your brother!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats