Friday, August 17, 2012

Clearing Up 8.10

I find it interesting the amount of hits that post received. I got messaged and questioned as to why I would write that & then it dawned on me maybe my wording was incorrect.

If you've followed me for some time now, here or on Twitter, you'll know that I do not live with my Mom. I live with Steff in an apartment. People have asked for advice on how to live with someone, or how can you even live with a best friend. Simply, it comes down to rules & that was the message I was trying to state. That no matter WHO it is that you live with there has to be rules set in order to be able to live with someone. The fact that is came off offensive, eh...it's more of a research & experience based blog.

When certain messages come into play like that where they start to question what is going on in my household, it's like personal blogs can only be taken so far. I can not stress the fact that if I want to share with someone I will. When it comes to certain things, there is nothing to state than what I do here. Considering this, I think I've been an open book with my readers. I wouldn't want to not be who I am all to keep people interested. Of course some things will be more intriguing than others, but all I can do is share what I want to in that moment.

For those of you understanding the point in last Friday's post, thank you. Thank you everyone for all of your feedback & curiosity. My mission in blogging is not only be able to vent, but to share myself with all of you. Hopefully by doing so you can relate to me.

With that said - 


Enjoy your weekend everyone!
xo - Ahlexandria

3 comments:

  1. haha how cute is that image.

    i never took it in a offensive manner at all. simply someone who knew what they were talking about trying to give tips to others. maybe the said things you spoke about others took to heart for their wrong doing? who knows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't understand how anyone could have taken that post negatively LOL. They must have read into it a little too deeply.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, sometimes we get easily misunderstood. I understand where you are coming from and I always appreciate your frankness.

    P.S. I love that comic

    xoxo,
    daisy

    imjustdaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats