Tuesday, May 1, 2012

MAY, YOU ARE HERE!

My lack of posts over the past month (or two lol) is absolutely ridiculous. This month though I am trying to guarantee as many posts as possible on the days that I initially assigned. I hate being excited for things, but I can't help myself. This month is & always has been one of my favorite - it's my birthday month!

Last year I went away to Jamaica & I still have yet to post the beauty that I've seen there. This time around I want to be able to post the photos I lacked from last year up until the trip I am taking this year. It's crazy that Milly & I have really followed through with our tradition for our birthdays. We are making sure we visit a new place each year for our birthday trip. I have to get a world map (like my Mom had gotten me when I was younger), & mark down where I've been. It's been harder choosing where I am going to go.

Another little tid bit I want to include in my blogging are my photos from Instagram. I want to include just the random photos & the little outfits I put together as posts. I need to have ideas come my way about what I will & can post to keep my readers, friends & followers interested. Aside from little goodies I keep finding to give away, I want make more videos. Steff had a great idea that we might put into affect.

*Earrings will be coming back soon. iPhone cases are in process to be sold.

Goodness! It's feels strange just being able to type whatever comes to mind, but I really do miss it. Let's hope that I can bring my blog back to life & give you all something to like again. I don't want to grow cobwebs on my keyboards & on my .com. It's going to be the 3 year anniversary coming up in June, I need to make it a big deal thing & make sure it's worth it!

Don't be scared if you see random posts come up. Please read them, see them, browse/skim them & enjoy.


Happy May Day everyone!
xo's - Ahlexandria

2 comments:

  1. :)

    I hope you're really back!
    I can't wait to see where you are going this year
    You should definitely share the Jamaica photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy May day!
    So please stay awhile, because I get all excited, then you just leave!
    No I'm just kidding, lol. It is your birthday month isn't it. Its the 24 right? I could be wrong, but I think I'm right? Lol. I've been waiting for these photos for a while now, please post them C:

    ReplyDelete

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats