Sunday, May 6, 2012

Baby Bumps.

In the past month I took photos of two expecting mothers. One being the mother of my god child & the other being Jazz's best friend. I have to say with their ideas & just how easy going they were it definitely helped when shooting. I recently was the photographer at both of their baby showers last Saturday (April 28th). I was sooooo exhausted by the time I got into Brooklyn to see KD for her baby shower. She looked absolutely beautiful.

I wanted to share some of the photos. Below you will see two of the photos that were used & printed.

1) KD is the mother of my god-son. Her & I have known each other for a few years & we got the tattoo on our right middle finger together. Her attitude but loving nature is going to make her an awesome mom. She will be strict, but yet will spoil her child rotten.


2) Drea is very outgoing & sweet. It's her first child as well. She is expecting a little girl, hence the color of the flower (both shoots related to what they were having). I know she's very excited to see her daughter, so is her mother. We took this photo & printed it out in a 12x16 & framed is as a gift to her mother from Jazz & I.


I really just enjoyed taking photos. I loved that they wanted me to do it for them. I didn't need money for this, I did it as a gift & because it is something to ease my mind. Doing these shoots has made me send my camera in to get fixed & get ready for my venture at the end of this month. I wonder what wonderful photos will come home with me.

It's Sunday which means there's a long week ahead. Goals are set for the week & hopefully I can accomplish some. I am trying to get back on track with making cases, simple earrings & reading for school & the book club. Let's see how it all pans out.

See you Tuesday.
xo - Ahlexandria


4 comments:

  1. Baby bumps! I love babies. They are both very nice pictures, and KD is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're so beautiful!
    God bless ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos! KD is too pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures! Congrats to everyone, and to them not just for the baby but for having a great friend like you in their lives to help them capture these moments.

    ReplyDelete

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats