Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Warrior Princess Winner!

Finally created the post with the winners!
I would like to thank everyone who entered. Trust me there is more to come since I am browsing through things & would like to just give them away.


I used this website to help select the name of the winner. I have tried a different website before, but the way this one worked out was a lot cuter. Anyways.....The winner of the lovely ring above is:


I couldn't help myself so I decided that I had to do a second runner up. They will be getting a surprise mailed/given to them from me.


Ladies, please let me know how I can get your winnings to you. 

Good luck on the next one everyone!



3 comments:

  1. second time winning something from you.
    wooohoo. ^_^
    i just DM'd you on twitter, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winners :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats