Sunday, April 1, 2012

Cuddled Up.

Unedited photo of Mizi cuddled next to me.
What better way than to update my week with a picture of my baby. She's such the mush I swear! Although absolutely crazy, she loves to cuddle & be around people. I never expected to have a love for a cat the way I do for her (with the exception of Hello Kitty lol).

I hope everyone's week went well for them & this upcoming week has a lot to offer, or you're offering a lot to yourself with the time you have. Things always seem to be hectic, but I'm finding ways to manage & improve. Always an obstacle, but I'm not giving up at all on myself. I continue to just try my best to look in a positive direction.

This week I plan on pulling out my camera to take some random photos & improve myself. Hopefully with this I can find my love for that art again. I also want to design some cases so I can get them up to sell. All the ideas that I have wondering in my brain just need to finally be released. There are several others DYI projects that I want to do for a relaxing, me time. Besides arts & crafts I am trying some cooking projects. I am going to see what kinds of salads I can make for under $10 (hopefully get 4-6 salads from it) & work on getting the DVD's I purchased in motion.

Sunday has been a good one. Relaxed, went to the movies to see '21 Jump Street' & got to eat a delicious antipasto salad from a favorite spot. Besides the insane amount of laughter that we all needed & the screwed up pancakes, Sunday was a good way to end the weekend.

Let's see what this week has in store, as well as my blog!
Happy reading.
- Ahlexandria.

2 comments:

  1. look at Mizi, she's so cute! I need you to come quick with the cooking projects, seeing I've started my weight loss journey, I need some healthy recipes and your food always looks great!

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to see what else you have in store. can't wait to also see the new cases you come up with :]

    cute photo of Mizi!

    ReplyDelete

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats