Thursday, March 29, 2012

Insta-FlashBack


My friend Dani wanted me to update once a week with photos from Instagram, OOTD photos, my creations photos. So taking her advice I decided that I would choose some of my favorite photos from the past two weeks. Describing the photos from the first row going down:

1. That's a view of NYC from a park that's literally a 5 minute walk up from us. The good thing about the neighborhood we live in now is the parks that we have near us.
2. I wanted to include a photo of myself. Although I have been so tired it is a photo that's simple.
3. Mizi...oh my darling! She's learned how to get up on the windows. The joy it brought to me knowing that she wanted to see outside, check everything out.
4. I have another photo I have to post of Mizi being silly in her little play tower. She loves that thing! I know it was a good $50 investment.
5. I am in love with the lighting that we get in the apartment. The tall ceilings with the windows that I can barely reach halfway without being on my tippy toes. Mornings are always nice.
6. I'm not one to wear much jewelry, but the bracelets are definitely keepers. The S represents Steff & the friendship we have. The Buddha is made by Rey Jeff, which I posted in a previous post.
7. We didn't have a kitchen table & when my Mom came over last weekend she came up with a temporary table look. Thanks to my Mom & Tae our table looks very cute. So as a household we finally had dinner in our kitchen without standing & eating at the counter.
8. Lastly, tea in bed while watching TV. It's so relaxing & definitely brings me at ease. The sound bar definitely makes the volume & bass sound so much better too.


Friday is tomorrow & the weekend is finally here. Although it's supposed to rain this weekend, I'm ready to just relax. I just want to be in bed all weekend & force myself to sleep as much as possible.

What have you all been getting into for the week? What are you looking forward to?


1 comment:

  1. Your photos are amazing! especially the view of NYC and the bracelets :]

    ReplyDelete

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats