Sunday, March 25, 2012

Back From Hiatus?!

Mizi being the goddess that she believes she is on a Sunday.
Honestly who knows if I'm back completely, but I should be coming back. I have ideas, I have things I want to share, I just know that my personal blog (my .com) is what I loved updating & reaching out to everyone. If you've been following me on Twitter & Instagram (Ahlexandria) you'll know that I'm just randomly living & relaxing. As far as my .com goes it's definitely going to need to be bumped back up into my priorities & the goals I've set & wanted to share. I want it to be more personal. I'm trying to figure out days for just personal post, additional posts (ie: OOTD, WDYW, Features, Photos). I want a set day for each of the things, a weekly overview & then just a personal blog post day. I'm working on it, working on making my .com the best that it can be in my eyes.

I hope everyone is doing well. Remember that we all grow, we all learn & even though we take time away, we continue to just live life.

Talk to you Tuesday lovlies. <3

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back Ahlex! I was on hiatus myself, needed some time and its healthy to take it! Can't wait to see what's in store next for you

    love your cat hehe

    xoxo,
    daisy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurry and share the stuff you came up with woman! lol jk take your time love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with your last statement! glad you are back :]

    ReplyDelete

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats