Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Buddha All Over

The apartment is turning into a place of tranquility. . .at least at times. For the most part though it is very relaxing to be in, to just hang out with friends & get your mind away. I have sat here in silence, I have listened to chill vibes, indie vibes, classical. I have felt that I can ease myself by being alone & having a few days alone. Once the insurance get everything situated & we get the wall back up in the living room, I will be completely ready to sell tons of clothes for under $5, shoes for under $20 & organize everything. I'm excited to make the guest room vibrant & have energy that makes you feel creative.

Speaking of creative. . .my darling friend Rey is amazing! He has been crafting & bracelets happens to be one of his wonderful talents. Now I know it's not the day for features, but I just wanted to show you the Buddha bracelet that he made for me. I purchased several bracelets at a great price. He is very reasonable & besides that just an overall great guy.


The bracelet goes so well with all the Buddha & Buddhist items we have in our home. Although we aren't Buddhist, we believe in the Buddhist ways & by having Buddha with us it can help keep us sane. We all get out of hand but when we can have a nice bracelet with him to help us know "Ok...Buddhist relax, they don't rush, they find a way to be calm" we gradually do.

BUT, if anyone is interested PLEASE feel free to get in touch with Rey.

2 comments:

  1. I may need to contact him, because I seen your bracelets on instagram and really liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look very pretty! I like the Buddha bracelets!

    ReplyDelete

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats