Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Quick, Easy & Healthy Dinners!

It's always nice to see someone featured on the blog but what about some meals being featured that everyone can enjoy? Although this is just a new idea & it might move to it's own day of the week, I wanted to try something new. :]

I came home & I'm so exhausted. Last night I realized while cooking that it takes me a while to clean/cut the meat, think of a side to make with it, what seasonings I want to put on the meat, pulling the meal together entirely after cooking it. So today I figured why not make something that is good, healthy-ish & can be done in 20 minutes!

All the photos below are what I used in the meal. Pasta is always quick to make, but the packages are not only fast but super delicious! We had left over meatballs so I took them diced them & seasoned them.

So delicious & at a great price.
Under $1 a package.
Lightly cooked in butter.
Seasonings used for the meatballs (not too much) & a teaspoon of butter to crisp in the pot.
Finished product.
It came out really good & with only two packages I can feed four people & have leftovers. Works out pretty well honestly. I considered having garlic bread on the side but because of how late it got I didn't want to have starch on starch. So instead a nice salad would be best depending on the time you are eating.

Try it & let me know how your meal comes out. :)

5 comments:

  1. Well now Im hungry. It looks great<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very delicious & simple to make. I want to suggest things for people to enjoy & taste, but at the same time stay good to their diets.

      Thanks Dari!

      Delete
  2. This! This this this. It was so absolutely yummy. Even though I know about all of this before you post it, I still enjoyed reading this and seeing the visuals. I loved this post and I'm looking forward to seeing more. You inspire to start blogging again. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well you more than anyone eats all the things that I cook. & I had to put this idea out there because I want to, like I said, share things with people who are trying to stay fit & healthy. Although cooking is strenuous at times, the outcome of it all it what makes it worth it. & I really do like that it can be healthy for you & taste good!

      I hope you start blogging again. That will be exciting because you have so much to say. & you can honestly post anything whether it's for you, or to help someone else. Just write whatever, say whatever & have days for people to look forward to it. <3

      Delete
  3. That looks super delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats