Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Rambles #8472

There are moments where you need all the strength in the world to get by. Moments where you need to be completely confident with yourself to know that everything is going to be ok. As weak as I have been, as insecure as I am, I have yet to lose my soul, myself completely.

Slowly, we venture off into our world. There are things that take us in a big whirlwind, but we just have to keep steady even if we are tripping over those steps forward. Every single day is a challenge. The challenges aren't just what is placed in our way, but more of life itself. That is the greatest challenge; LIFE! I know I've said this before but reinforcement & repetition is what sticks, what gets you through.

Pieces of me, my life, my wellness, my mental health - they've all broken off at some point or another. They might still be shattered somewhere around. I do know that not all pieces are meant to be put back together, but transformed into something better. Make a new piece & attach it to you.

Although I am weak, even insecure, I have not lost my soul or myself completely.

Anxiety, sleepless night, hating the world - it will not change what has to take place. Things need to be done despite the way I feel. Whether I am forcing myself to do it, or doing it willingly, it will, should & has to be done. For the most part depending the circumstances.

You could lose, win, or stay neutral. There's no way of knowing without trying.

2 comments:

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats