Tuesday, November 8, 2011

For Sale.

I've noticed that I have a bad habit of collecting things. The problem is that they sit around & don't get used. I had nail polishes & a brand new Forever 21 skirt up, but those are already gone. I do though have sneakers in mint to good condition that are under $50. I also have some shoes & purses that I want to get rid of. If you follow me on Twitter, Tumblr or Instagram you will already have seen what I have for sale. If not you can just check out either of those by clicking the links.

I hope everyone is doing well. I will post a regular post soon, especially since I actually have an idea.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear about the idea and I think we all go through the habit of collecting things we don't need :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have to do it Liz. I'm thinking of a vlog & blog once a week.

    ReplyDelete

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats