Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Empty Boat Rides

Empty Boat Rides by Ahlexandria
Empty Boat Rides a photo by Ahlexandria on Flickr.
It's pictures like these that I come across & can't help but think about you. Don't get me wrong moving on doesn't mean we forget. I can't forget you when you've had one of the biggest impacts on my life. As much as I've been holding in what I've been feeling, holding in these words, I just had to let them out, had to share it.

You will always be someone I will love, always be someone important to me. As many times as we've tried to make it work, as many times as we've said "I love you" - in the end it doesn't matter. Who knows what the future holds for us, if there will be an us, but right now you are living your life & I am going on with mine.

I can't say that you're better off because I don't know. If you are though I am happy for you. I reached out to the girl that you made me hate you over, I told her that if it's her that you choose, I am happy for you both. She gave you the attention I wasn't capable of providing you because I was too torn by all that was done. I still held all the abuse again you. Deep within me I hated you for ever laying your hands on me, no matter how mad you were. Because of me, because of US, you turned into a monster.

& even after all of that, after all we've put each other through, I still can't seem to stop loving you. But I'm empty; although I think of you I am empty when it comes to thinking of us again. At one time when we went to take that picture together I pictured us in it. We've always wanted to share a boat ride together. But now, those images are empty, just like that boat. There will never be an us together in a boat, riding along, enjoying one another's company. We will never be (maybe because of you, maybe because of me).

Knowing that this is completely irrelevant & isn't of importance anymore, just as I am not of any importance anymore to you - Please know that there are times you still cross my mind, that boat ride we always planned on taking.

5 comments:

  1. I like these personal posts of yours - you should create some more. I'm proud of you for letting these emotions out...I know it's difficult. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is deep. I've felt this way before. I hope you get pass this, and you will :)

    I'm here if you need me!

    <3 the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz, I still have to email you back. Thank you. It comes and goes. But some times when it comes it stays.

    Always love your support & that you read.

    Let me know if you got the earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steffy,
    It has become hard to be able to share what I feel. But I know that this is who I am. A person who shares things so others can relate. An old friend of mine complimented this quality about me last night so I had to write on it.

    I want to be able to open the gates of blogging & feelings. I want people to know its ok to share. I also want me blog to be completely eclectic and versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. such an intimate post, so refreshing...thanks for sharing!

    beautiful image

    xoxo,
    daisy

    ReplyDelete

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats