Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sunday: Old Navy Sales.

Today Steffy had to go & get her laptop fixed over at Apple. So we headed into the city & made a day of it. Once she finished with her laptop we couldn't help but splurge a little bit, especially on sales.

Steffy got a coupon for free undies. We ended up in Victoria Secret. I couldn't help but take a picture of that beauty up there. Adriana Lima is definitely good eye candy.

We then browsed into H&M right next door on 34th Street. The knit on these sweaters are so pretty!

Uniqlo just opened at the end of October. We wanted to see if they had anything to offer there. Once we stepped out of the store we walked across the street to Forever 21.

This store though, OLD NAVY, definitely won us over for the day. Before heading to Midtown, we were down near 18th Street & went into one. We made most of our purchases there. Then we went into the overly packed Old Navy on 34th Street.

I decided to record a video of what purchases I made today. Although money is tight right now, I couldn't help but get the sales that they had going on today. It definitely made me feel a bit better about how things are going lately.


Just incase you couldn't see exactly what I purchased:
Jacket that I basically got for a mega sale.
These cute tan tweed shorts. I said wool in the video, WHOOPS!
Nice button down wool sweater. 
Maxi stripped dress.
Everything that was purchased was either 30% off the ticketed price or 75% off the original sweater price. Can't go wrong with deals like these. :)

Happy Sunday!
- Ahlexandria

7 comments:

  1. I am loving that brown wool sweater and I can't wait to see how great that maxi dress looks!

    I love Old Navy and its always so hard for me to participate in their crazy sales uptown in the Bronx.

    You look super pretty in your video, btw!

    xoxo,
    daisy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't shopping fun when it's on SALE? Old Navy is my favorite store <3

    you got a lot of great things! I <3 the tweed shorts & the sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to go shopping with you! I hardly ever buy anything on sale but I really should. I could safe so much money. I love that sweater & dress you bought! And that deal you got for the jacket is crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love old navy! I haven't been since august though. So I gotta make a trip there soon. Love everything you got (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm like 110% anti-Old Navy, but that's only because I used to work there, lol.

    & I really like that second picture of the sweaters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dari, The deals that day were amazing. I am going to have to keep up with things. I just shop around to where the deals are & hope that I can find something in my price range.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eric, LOL. I completely understand. Some places we just are like "EFF THIS" especially because of the history that we have with it. They still had nice male sweaters on sale though. LOL

    & thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats