Friday, December 7, 2012

It's December!


In just one weekend your life can do a complete 180 degrees. Now that I am alone in the apartment, there's tons of things that are going to be done within the next few weeks before the holidays. & when I say few, I mean like three weeks. lol
  • Steff has moved out. It had me on edge, but honestly as I've stated, I really just want the best for her. We served our purposes in each other's life & hopefully by living with one another she learned something as I learned more than plenty.
  • We'll see what ends up happening. A beautiful apartment with so much potential & now it all is up to me to see what will come from it. Guess you'll all find out in 2013 what ended up happening.
  • I'm addicted to some of Rihanna's songs on her new album. Between her, the Miguel album & an underground group of rappers that I love. You guys should definitely check out B.I.C (Bitches Is Crazy) & their "Yo Soy Widdit" video. The editing & the rawness of it all drives the crazy bitch in me wild. I warn anyone checking out know it's rated R...seriously! lol.
  • I'm emotionally unavailable. Emotions just get you in a heap of trouble & with that comes trusting the person with how you feel. Clearly friends or lovers are not ones to be 100% trusted right now. So I'm just living how I need to, loving myself.
  • Three feelings I want to share: excited, nervous, scared. But with the proper communication, vibes & honesty it will definitely turn into something better than before.
Hope everyone is ready for the holidays. I will take photos of my life renovations soon.
- Ahlexandria

Another good song by B.I.C:

3 comments:

  1. I wish you the best of luck in everything hun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everything pulls together for you love, and hopefully 2013 has more exciting things, and can give you a sigh of relief, finally. & I love Rihanna's new album!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2013 is going to be a great year. You know why? Because we're claiming it. Right now. Things are going to look up for you. People are put in your life for reasons that we do not tend to understand until the damaged is done. I wish you the very best.

    I. Live. For. Rihanna. I'm sorry her CDs never disappoint me. I've loved her in the beginning and I love her even more now that she's doing whatever the hell she wants. And B.I.C is going to rise up. I'm sure of it. So much talent in that group.

    ReplyDelete

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats