Friday, May 30, 2014

#4: Ode To Food


805.
VSCO has become a very good app that I love using. Not only for the editing pictures and the detail that you can show in photos, but to showcase the food and beer addiction that I have. I browse through VSCO and I realize that there is so much that you can show someone, how you see the world by capturing it.

The reason for this post isn't to praise VSCO but to share my absolute love for food! Last night I went on a food crawl with my girlfriend. It wasn't too much of a food crawl since we didn't hit all 4 targets that we had planned, but we did end up going to 2 spots. With moving to Downtown Long Beach you get to experience all the food that they offer, especially it being walking distance. One of the locations we have never tried but have been dying to. Pier 76 is what I'd like to call a creative take on seafood but not on the high end of restaurants that have seafood. Then we ended up going over to Bo-Beau to have the tapas on the rooftop since last weekend we enjoyed the dining for my birthday downstairs. Bo-Beau has a wide variety of not only vodka but beers and man oh man, I LOVE BEER! The only reason we didn't crawl to the other two places we had in mind was because we were not only full, but got the taste of some heavenly beers.

Pier 76's Lobster Roll.
Broccoli Cole Slaw from Pier 76.
Bo-Beau Roof "Tap" Menu with beers.
Bo-Beau's Mussels.
Doesn't it all look just so appeasing? No thanks to VSCO of course.

If you want to see my food journey along with my partner in crime Jes' please take your way over to SmallChicksBigEats.Com #SCBE. There you can find not only the food that we cook but places that we have gone to eat. Most of the recent updates are dishes that we have made, but soon enough everyone will be able to follow our foodie dates.

¡Buen Provecho! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats