Tuesday, May 20, 2014

#3: TestingDahScan

I recently received this awesome scanner as a gift. I had one at my old apartment that my mom had in her house, but I wanted to get one for the apartment here in Cali so I could add love to my blog. Although it's random little bits, they are things that just remind me of a certain day.

Movie tickets. Hello Kitty Go Fish. Long Beach Pride drink tickets and my tutu from that day.
The texture and colors are so interesting to see scanned than when you get to see it in person. It's just something so different and playful. Sarah did scans for a while and I loved her idea entirely. She definitely is an inspiration to me when it comes to blogging and just being yourself. I am working towards getting my .com to that place and just building a digital journal.

Aside from that, happy pride month! To those who support the community, thank you! No one really understands what it means to have the support of others no matter what it is for. As humans we do need some sense of acknowledgement and having people out there backing you is just the plus.

By the way -
If you have yet to check out the food blog please do. SCBE is updated on a day to day basis. Jes and I are doing our best to make sure we share all that of what we cook but also what we go to eat.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats