Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Wise Ol' Wednesday.

"You are confined only by the walls you build yourself."

This quote holds true in so many ways. Think about it, you are your own enemy. You are the only person who can do things in life. If something is standing in the way, you are the only person who can overcome that obstacle. If you are stuck some where, or just not where you want to be, you can only break down those walls.

We all set these goals for ourselves, we all try to do things. & as good as an attempt is, nothing compares to actually fulfilling it. We can not sit here & think that things will just be handed to us, or done for us, we have to get up & do it ourselves. By staying in the same element, in our own world without breaking down barriers - how far can we actually get?

Think about it.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this A. I can take this advice and apply it to myself :]

    P.S I love the frame. It's cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love this! I especially love the idea of framing the quote ♥.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely site you have here! I am loving that frame and I am living by the quote right now. I'm in college, young, and I'm going to do what I can with what I have and make the most of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so loving your blog on this lazy saturday...I had to learn this the hard way. And when those walls came down the world was bombarding me with opportunities, so glad I did I'm so liberated because of it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats